Technical Support Services
Chemical Initiatives’ Technical Support Services span storage and offloading facilities, hazard identifications, statutory inspections, product upliftment, annual maintenance inspections, stock watch, product awareness, the provision of technical product data in the form of material safety data sheets (MSDs), product handling, production problems and trouble-shooting, supplying spares, and assisting with environmental applications and transporter audits.
Other services include:
- Transport route risk assessments
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
- Drafting operating and maintenance procedures
- The supply of spares and chemical-specific offloading hoses
- Statutory pressure vessel inspections and maintenance
- Product upliftment and maintenance of existing storage tanks
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs)
- Process optimisation studies and effluent treatment solutions
- Telemetry for stock monitoring and the scheduling of deliveries
For more details please contact Kaleesha Singh, our Technical Specialist, via e-mail: Kaleesha.Singh@aeciworld.com or via mobile: +27 (0)79 492 4906.